IILM institute for Higher Education, in collaboration with United Nations PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education) is organizing PRME India Meet and IILM First International Conference on “Responsible Management Education and Practice” on 9th, 10th and 11th January 2014 at IILM Lodhi Road Campus New Delhi 110003.
The mission of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative is to inspire and champion responsible management education, research and thought leadership globally. IILM is one of the 25 business schools from around the world that have been awarded champion status at the Global Leaders meeting, held in New York on 19th and 20th September 2013.
The conference revolves around the theme of Responsible Management that is increasingly gaining ground world over not just as pure philanthropy or a ‘do good’ measure, but as a core business strategy. The conference has invitees from globally reputed and nationally recognised academics, practitioners and other leaders to share, deliberate and discuss views on themes ranging from Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics and Sustainability.
– How does Responsible Management Practice give corporations a new competitive edge?
– How should businesses and business schools work together to create a framework for Responsible Management Education?
– What are the best practices to implement Corporate Social Responsibility?
– Do good ethics always lead to principled business?
– How can Responsible Management Practices create sustainable and lasting businesses?
– What are the Training and Sensitization needs for Responsible Management practices?
Some of the eminent speaker include Mr. Sunil Jain, Managing Editor, The Financial Express; H.E. Mr. Stewart Beck, The High Commissioner of Canada in India; H.E. Mr. Pierre Vaesen, Ambassador of Belgium to India; ; Prof R Narayanaswamy, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore; Dr. A Didar Singh, Secretary General, FICCI, Dr. S.Y. Quraishi, Chief Election Commissioner, Government of India (Retd), Mr. Jonas Heartle Head – UN PRME Secretariat New York, Mr. Anurag Batra Chairman Exchange4Media group and Business world, amongst others.